Since I’ve done so well with using up products, I thought it would be alright if I added some new goodies to my collection. I have been eyeing the RCMA no color powder for a long time because it got quite a bit of hype a few months ago. I have been using it the past week and its good but it doesn’t blow me away.
- $12 for 3 ounces on Beautylish. Such a good deal!
- It does minimize appearance of my pores.
- Controls oil very well.
- Does not give me that dreaded white cast.
- Cruelty Free
- I have a lot of natural creases under my eyes and it is not the best for preventing creasing there.
- The packaging is very messy. I plan to transfer the powder to my ELF HD powder container once I finish that.
It’s a good powder just not my favorite. I would recommend the It Cosmetics bye bye pores powder or the ELF HD powder over this one.
The second product I treated myself to is a lovely lipstick by Ilia. The line is natural, nontoxic, cruelty free, and vegan. I have had my eye on these lipsticks for a long time and I’m so glad I tried them out. I got the shade Madam Mina from beautylish for $26. It is limited edition unfortunately. The shade is a very pretty neutral mauve. Close to my natural lip color but a bit deeper and more neutral. The shade needs to be built up on the lips but it layers super nicely and looks natural. It goes on smooth and lasts a surprisingly long time. The formula gets a bit drying on the lips throughout the day but if you’re used to matte liquid lipsticks it won’t bother you. I would definitely consider getting another shade.
Thanks for reading!